Welcome to Gotta Yoga Studios in
University Area, Lake Norman and Mooresville
Gotta Yoga Studios believes that Yoga is for Every Body.
We offer a wide range of class types including:
- Basics and Beginners classes — focused on safety and properly alignment and discovery of the postures and their benefits
- Gotta Flow - Hot or Non-Hot — A class that links a sequence of postures together that a student moves from one to the next as if flowing.
- Stretch / release classes — including Hot Yin, Long Slow Deep, and Stretch and Strengthen. These class allow students to start the release of tightness and inflexibility in their bodies.
- Yoga Therauputics — Allows the student to start a yoga practice, expand an existing practice, heal from an injury or illness, or find their teacher voice and ability
- Aerial Yoga — A new way to find the postures. With the support of a Silk suspended from the ceiling, students can discover new variation of the posses with opportunity to strengthen muscles differently, stretch deeper and have some fun as well.
- Kids Yoga and Kids Aerial — Offered for kids ranging in the age of 3 to 16 - These classes focus enabling younger students to discover the wide range of benefits. that Yoga has to offer.
Gotta Yoga Studios also offer a wide range of services including massage, reiki energy healing, cupping massage, private yoga class and yoga parties too.