200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training w/ Grace Morales
19911 North Cove Rd. Ste C. Cornelius, North Carolina 28031
For students wanting to become yoga teachers and for those looking to deepen their practice.
In this training you will learn:
- To create a strong foundation of knowledge and an enduring structure from which to teach.
- How to look at the anatomy of postures, and teach from the skeleton in order to develop a therapeutic eye that will let you build strong yet safe classes.
- Assists and adjustments that help students align in postures and move into postures they never dreamed of doing.
- To understand the process of sequencing a well-paced class using verbal queues that are clear and precise.
- To cultivate the ability to lead students of all levels through a challenging flow in an effortless manner.
- Yoga philosophy and how to relate its wisdom to our busy lives.
- The neuroscience of yoga and how the way we communicate alters the circuitry of our brain.
- Physiologically how and why yoga works to allow students to move skillfully and effect positive change on and off the mat.
Payment in Full – $3000
Payment Plan – $400 deposit + 8 payments of $350
- Balance of tuition is due two weeks prior to the beginning of training
- No refunds will be given once training has started
Dates & Times:
Fridays: 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm;
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Dates Coming Soon!
About Grace Morales:
Grace has been in the fitness industry for over 30 years. Grace is Jivamukti, Ashtanga, and Universal Yoga certified, has studied extensively with Bryan Kest, and completed Teacher Training with David Swenson for both the primary and intermediate series of Ashtanga.
Grace studied in-depth with Sharon Gannon and David Life, Richard Freeman, Rod Stryker, Baron Baptiste, Andrey Lappa, and Nischala Joy Devi. Grace leads workshops and master classes in both Power Yoga and Hot 26™, which she created, developed and holds the trademark.
Grace has crafted a 200, 300 and 500 hour teacher training using therapeutic alignment, creative flow and an empowering message in order to create a meaningful experience with the intention of a positive shift in our communities one heart at a time.